This Kit includes:
- 1 x MIRA Safety CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask – Full-Face Respirator for CBRN Defense
- 1 x CBRN Gas Mask Filter NBC-77 SOF 40mm Thread – 20 Year Shelf Life
- 1 x Gas Mask Water Bottle
Retail value of this kit is about ~$359.98!
Gas Mask Specifications
Combining premium features with superior mil-spec construction, MIRA Safety’s CM-6M CBRN tactical gas mask / full-face respirator protects your face, internal organs and respiratory system against a full spectrum of toxic industrial chemicals (TIC) and chemical warfare agents (CWA) including chemical, biological and nuclear threats such as radioactive dust, noxious gas, vaporized pollutants and more.
- Weight (without canister): 19.7 Oz / 560g
- One Size Fits All Design
- Face Piece Material: Bromine-Butyl Rubber
- Visor Material: Polycarbonate
- Filter Thread: Rd 40 x 1/7″
- Effective Field of Vision: 77.6%
- Breathing resistance at 30l/min. air flow:
- INHALATION RESISTANCE: max. 30 Pa
- EXHALATION RESISTANCE: max. 60 Pa
NBC-77 SOF 40mm Filter Specifications
The NBC-77 SOF 40mm gas mask filter canister, in combination with a full-face mask, mouthpiece assembly, or PAPR, reliably protects air passages against a wide range of harmful and highly toxic substances including all known CBRN agents.
The filters are produced with standard round threads according to STANAG 4155 (EN 148- 1)- Rd 40×1/7″. The filter components are made of hard plastic. This results in a very robust product that is extremely durable against shock and impact damage in operational use.
- Compatible with standard 40mm NATO threaded respirators, which are widely available.
- 20-year shelf life – save money long-term by not having to replace your filters every 5 years
- Used by military personnel, CBRN specialists, and special operations forces all over the world
- Filter all known CBRN agents, including radioactive iodine, rated for A2B2E2K2HgSXP3 D R.
- Certified by European agencies and has the “CE” symbol. Compliant under EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008
- Diameter: 4.3″ / 110mm
- Height: 3.3″ / 85mm
- Weight: 11.8 oz / 335g
- Storage Life: 20 Years (Factory Sealed)
Gas Particle Filter Efficiency:
- A2 – organic gases and vapors: SX – CG, CK, PS
- B2 – inorganic gases and vapors: 3 – particles
- E2 – acid gases and vapors: D- dust: Sodium Chloride NaCl (S) Paraffin oil (L): EN 99.95 99.95: NBC-77 SOF >99.999 >99.999
- K2 – ammonia and amines: R- reusable
- Hg – mercury vapors: REACTOR – radioactive iodine
- Standard EN 14387+A1
- The filter was tested on dolomite dust clogging
- Radioactive iodine and its organic compound – methyliodide¹³¹ acc. to standard DIN 58621
NBC-77 SOF GAS MASK FILTER APPLICATION:
The filter canister in connection with a suitable respirator or PAPR provides protection against solid and liquid particles, pepper spray (OC), smoke-producing substances, radioactive particles, bacteria and rickettsia, fungi, toxins, viruses, riot control agents (lachrymators, sternutators, vomiting agents), blister agents (vesicants), choking agents, blood agents, nerve agents, incapacitants, herbicides, pesticides, and TIC, such as bromoacetone, CS, CR, CN, CNC, CNS, CA substances, organic compounds of arsenic – diphenyldichlorarsine – CLARK I (DA), diphenylcyanoarsine – CLARK II (DC), adamsite (DM), diphenyldichlorarsine (DA), ethyldichlorarsine (ED), methyldichlorarsine (MD), mustard gas (H), sulphur mustard gas (HD), T-mustard gas, Q-mustard gas, nitrogen mustard gases (HN1, HN2, HN3), lewisite (L), mixed mustard gas (H-L), phosgene oxime (CX), phosgene (CG), diphosgene(DP), chloropicrin (PS), hydrogen cyanide (AC), cyanogen chloride (CK), arsine (SA), G-agents: sarin (GB), cyclosarin (GF), soman (GD), tabun (GA), IVA (GV), V-agents: VX, VR, VE, VG (amiton), VM and toxic industrial chemicals such as: fumes of organic or inorganic acids, hydroxides, organic solvents with a boiling point above 65° C, ammonia, amines, inorganic and acid gases, agricultural chemical combustion gases, other toxic substances, e.g. benzene, toluene, vinyl chloride, fluorine, hydrogen fluoride, sulphur oxides, chloroacetic acid, aldehydes, mixtures of inorganic acids, and organic substances, mercury vapors, radioactive iodine, organic compounds of iodine (Iodomethane, 129, 131), radioactive particles, etc.
For more information visit MIRA Safety.